Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello Blog world

Hi bloggers, this is my first trip into the land of blogging. I have been hearing about blogging for a while now, but have been hesitant to join. I guess my thinking was, who cares what I have to say? I mean is anybody really gonna want to know what I think or what I am doing? But, the more time I spend on the fringes, the more I feel myself being drawn back to the community, and then it dawned on me - duh! It is a community. One of the definitions of the word community, according to Webster's online dictionary is: an interacting population of various kinds of individuals in a common location. To me that's what blogging is all about, sharing, communicating,meeting and greeting...



What kinds of things will I be sharing with you?

Personal and professional design projects with step by step info and advice.

My latest paper mache pieces and new introductions to my online boutique, http://www.bloomingideasllc.com/.



News announcements, show schedules...



So thats about it for now, I just wanted to say hello.



I am starting a garden project this week, and will share posts and photos soon.



Tah,tah for now.

No comments: