Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sweet Treat And Nesting News


Look at this super sweet gift I received as a Thank You
from artist Julie HayMaker Thompson.





Julie's little pooch Peanut had to have surgery recently,
so I sent her a little get well gift and sweet Julie sent me one of her fabulous pieces.

Thanks Julie I love this piece, and it matches my kitchen colors!
You are a sweetheart:)!!!

Julie is an amazingly gifted artist,
I am a huge fan of her delightful work!

If you love mix media that is whimsical, dreamy and cheerful then you will
want to take a look here.
Julie Haymaker

The sun porch is moving right along,
I can't believe how much they have accomplished already.

They said the will have it all enclosed by Tuesday, yippee!

and here is a snap shot from our backyard looking down the hill towards Mullet Lake.

The weather has finally cleared up and it is a beautiful day.
Well, the hubby wants to go kayaking so I better say good day.
Hope your weather is lovely and you have a great weekend.

Wishes and kisses,
Mary

2 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Oh, what a fun gift from Julie! And I remember that beautiful gift you sent Peanut. You are both so talented!! Nice sun porch and great view!! :) Silke

Alisa Noble said...

What a lovely little gift and so sweet of you to send her fur baby something!