Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day



In honor of Valentine's Day
I thought I would share some art I have created over time that relates to the holiday because the images speak of love and friendship.

This first image is of my dear friend Sha Sha Fanelli a character I created a few years back;
in her world she is a talking poodle that lives and works in New York City pursuing a career in fashion design. Sha Sha has been patiently waiting for me to finish her first picture book.
The story is finished and all the illustrations have been drafted.....when it is polished and perfect, I plan on self publishing the book.
Hang in there Sha it's almost done!

If you would like to see more Sha Sha Stuff you can check here out on my website http://www.bloomingideasllc.com

This next image was inspire by my sweet little niece Katie Bug,
Katie you will always be my Valentine love ya kiddo!!!



This collection is my most current,
It is called Love Doves.



And last but not least this is my Valentine to all of you.... a little home built on love,
Come on in there are plenty of hugs to go around!

Have a happy day,
xoxo
Mary

5 comments:

Nunu said...

So cute, love the little house!
Happy Valentine's Day
xo
Nunu

Lori said...

Mary, your illustrations are so very sweet!!! how exciting to be publishing your own book, i will you well with that!!!

Mary Wadsworth said...

Hi Lori thanks for the kind words, I love your blog and your creations are
amazing!

Cindy said...

Mary, these are so cute an whimsical. Love them!

c

Cindy said...

Mary, so cute and whimsical, these would make great greeting cards! I love em.

c